Ideal Protein Diet: A 4-Phase Protocol for Rapid Weight Loss & Nutritional Education
The Ideal Protein Diet is a medically safe, easy
to follow 4-phase protocol that helps men and women stabilize blood
sugar levels, achieve rapid weight loss by burning fat while maintaining
lean muscle mass and delivers the essential nutritional education for
While following the Ideal Protein Diet, you are under the watchful guidance, supervision and care of our diet consultant.
Your weight loss program begins when you decide how much you want to lose.
- Phase 1 Initial consultation and progress weekly to 80% of your goal losing 3-7 lbs per week.
- Phase 2 Reach 100% of your goal quickly
- Phase 3 2 week maintenance period
- Phase 4 Nutritional education so you can enjoy your new weight knowing how to easily maintain it for life
The Ideal Protein Diet's 4-phase approach includes breakfast, lunch
and snack foods, nutritional guidance plus carefully calibrated
vitamins & minerals essential to good health during the weight loss
phases of the program.
In simple terms, the Ideal Protein Diet is really 2 distinct elements.
- Phase 1 & 2 focus on achieving 100% of your weight loss goal w/ nutritional guidance
- Phase 3 & 4 focus is on post-weight loss nutritional education.
Our clients achieve their goal and learn exactly how to maintain that weight for life.
Understanding Rapid Weight Loss
Learn to live off of the body's own fat reserves and rapid weight loss will occur naturally.
Understanding how rapid weight loss occurs begins
by knowing the body draws energy from just three reserves: glycogen
(carbohydrate), protein and fats.
- First the body draws energy from simple and complex carbohydrate
reserves and when depleted, turns simultaneously to protein and fat
reserves for energy.
- Simple and complex carbohydrates can prevent weight loss
- The body stores approximately three days worth of carbohydrates
and the diet is specifically designed to take advantage of this fact
which means it has a beginning and an end
- Until 100% of the weight loss goal is achieved, sugars are restricted
Why restrict sugars until all weight is lost?
It's simple! As long as sugar is being consumed, the body is not burning fat!
Remember, the first source of energy is derived from glycogen
(carbohydrate) reserves. The main principle of the Ideal Protein Diet is
to deplete the glycogen (carbohydrate) reserves completely in order to
compel the body to turn to its fat reserve to burn calories.
How to avoid lean muscle loss:
- By providing the body with foods that have a high protein value, 97% absorbable, biologically-complete proteins
- By supporting the diet with nutrient-rich supplements essential
in muscle building and electrolytes to replace those normally found in
foods restricted (only) during the Ideal Protein Diet weight loss
People feel energized, look vibrant, feel strong and ohhh ... they lose weight and inches quickly too!
It is no wonder.
- Given the opportunity, the body's natural
ability to heal itself and showcase its innate and ingenious powers will
surface. On the Ideal Protein Diet of rapid weight loss, the body will
return the favor with unparalleled force, radiance and beauty
- People succeed on the Ideal Protein Diet
because it is scientifically based, designed and balanced to produce a
predictable result utilizing the body's own natural fat burning
- People maintain their weight after the program
because they have learned how and why body fat occurs, and understand
how to make good food combining choices that avoid weight gain, while
still having lots of fun and pleasure from the foods they love
Our diet consultant supports you throughout the program.
Ask us about the Ideal Protein Diet (774) 206-6006